Why Blockchain Images Matters More Than You Think And How To Find Free Images
There have been several press reports this week claiming that illegal images are stored on the Bitcoin blockchain, thus potentially creating a liability for anyone who has a copy of the blockchain.
People rely on imagery to share information, learn about new ideas and educate themselves on things that interest them. Using images in a business works much the same way, helping people get a feel for your product or service without solely relying on written messages. The key is to use high-quality images, photos and illustrations that do justice to what your company sells so people get excited and want to learn more.
Brand image is more than a logo that identifies your business, product or service. Today, it is a mix of the associations consumers make based on every interaction they have with your business. Most entrepreneurs and small business owners don’t really think about their brand image until there’s a problem with the image they’re developing.
Business owners often associate brand image with expenses and unnecessary fluff that add no value to their existing product or service. They are so focused on making their offerings the best that brand image is forgotten.
- Image Makes An Impression: We know that making a good first impression is important, especially in business. Consumers will create an impression of your business and brand based on a variety of factors, such as the way your employees are dressed, your website, your business cards, the cleanliness of your store and more. Call it superficial, but these small details are points of contact you have with potential customers. In this case, presentation is everything.
- Brand Image Shows How Put-Together You Are : Imagine walking into a restaurant where every server wore whatever they wanted, or a department store where no one wore a name tag. How could a customer identify who to turn to for help? Everything might be running smoothly in your eyes, but a polished brand image is necessary to show that you know how to run your business.
- Brand Image Builds Credibility And Equity : Believe it or not, your brand image is paramount to building credibility and loyalty among potential customers. If you consistently work at maintaining a stable brand image, be it the freshness of your food or your packaging, it contributes to a consumer’s relationship with your brand. The more often you can deliver on your brand promise with a strong brand image, the easier it will be for consumers to remember your brand and what it stands for. Because we want our brand to stand for great customer service, we work hard at coaching our employees to deliver the brand image we have built up over the years. We regularly discuss our core values and culture code to ensure that everyone on our team knows what is expected and how we want to position ourselves in the market. Having a team that understands the company’s core values is key to ensuring they make the best decisions in their day-to-day interactions with customers.
- Images Tells Your Story : The old saying, “a picture is worth a thousand words,” comes true when an image helps tell your company story. Whether you sell a complex idea, technical product or a simple service that requires almost no explanation, imagery helps explain why your company’s offering is the best choice. You also can use imagery to explain the history of your company or to provide background on a product or service you sell as a way of showing you understand the market and are on top of new trends. For example, if you sell luxury cars and your target market is young, influential buyers, photos of young, successful drivers wearing the latest fashions helps tell your story while showing who your product is intended for.
- Builds Credibility And Brand : Using imagery to build credibility and to bond with prospects and customers makes photos and illustrations important tools. If potential buyers can clearly see the features of a product you’re selling, they feel more confident that you’re selling what you promise. Plus, high-quality images that clearly demonstrate your product, service, vision or company values help build brand when you use them in your marketing strategies.
- Makes Message More Interesting : Some people are more apt to pay attention to visuals than text. For instance, if your target market prefers photos rather than text, using photos or illustrations becomes a necessity for convincing prospects to buy. Or, you may need to appeal to both those who rely on visuals as well as prospects who need reading material. Imagery also helps attract people who scan ads, literature or website photos and illustrations to get a quick feel for whether or not they want to read the finer print about your product or service.
5 Reasons Why Blogchain Images are Important
If you have blockchain, crypto or bitcoin related blog, news or project sell website, issue press releases or even just have a Facebook business “page”, then here are 5 reasons to publish images and photos as part of your business marketing tactics.
1. Articles with blockchain images get 94% more total views
2. Including a Photo and a video in a press release increases views by over 45%
3. In online blockchain website, users think that the quality of a blogchain image is more important than product-specific information (63%), a long description (54%) and ratings and reviews (53%)
4. 60% of user are more likely to consider or contact a business when an image shows up in local search results.
5. Engagement rate on Facebook for photos averages 0.37% where text only is 0.27% (this translates to a 37% higher level of engagement for photos over text)
Scroll Down And Get Amazing Sites With Breathtaking Free Stock Photos For Blockchain Technology Blogs