Basic Knowledge On Blockchain In One Day: Azerbaijan To Host The First Blockchain And Bitcoin Conference Baku
Blockchain is spreading along the planet: Smile-Expo, the organizer of forty successful events from the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference series, will hold the first conference in Baku.
On September 27, 2018, Smile-Expo will organize the first international conference dedicated to decentralized technologies in Baku – Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Baku!
The conference will gather the brightest industry players, renowned specialists and crypto gurus, developers, entrepreneurs, representatives of payment systems, foreign experts who will share their vision of blockchain development in Azerbaijan, Europe and all over the globe!
- Legislative regulation and prospects of crypto business in Azerbaijan and all over the globe;
- Crypto market analysis;
- Blockchain-based business solutions;
- Review of cutting-edge technologies and technical aspects of working with them;
- ICO successful launching.
- Event date: September 27, 2018
According to the organizers, their goal is not only to popularize blockchain, cryptocurrencies and ICO in Azerbaijan, but also to provide businesspeople, lawyers, managers and marketers working in this field with useful tools to start with.
The conference will feature speakers from Azerbaijan, the CIS countries and Europe. Participation has already been confirmed by four experts:
- Elnur Guliyev, Kriptoinvest.az;
- Orkhan Ahmad, Waves Platform;
- Sergey Lukashkin, VTB Bank;
- Maryam Taghiyeva, Centre for Citizenship Enterprise and Governance.
Elnur Guliyev is a founder of the Kritpoinvest.az portal. The expert will tell about the digital technology market in Azerbaijan, as well as about cryptocurrency crowdfunding in the country.
Orkhan Ahmad is a Local Community Manager at popular platform for blockchain projects Waves Platform, as well as Consul Evangelist of the company. Co-founder of Azerbaijan Blockchain Center and founder of CryptoAZE – Azerbaijan Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Community. During the event, Orkhan will show examples of blockchain introduction in Azerbaijan.
Maryam Taghiyeva is a Chief Systems Architect at the Centre for Citizenship Enterprise and Governance. The speaker will explain how to find professional consultants on blockchain issues for business.
Sergey Lukashkin is a Digital Transformation Project Management Director at VTB Bank. In his report, Sergey will cover bitcoin and ethereum operation, smart contracts and other decentralized technologies.
Smile-Expo notes that the conference program will be regularly updated. To keep the track of the latest updates is as easy as ABC: every day the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Baku website publishes announcements of new speakers, interviews, articles about the blockchain industry in the world. Simplify the process of receiving news via a subscription – it’s really convenient.
- The World’s Largest Blockchain Conference And Exhibition November 28-29, 2018 At Santa Clara Convention Center
- Crypto Expo Moscow September 15, 2018 By Finexpo
- Blockchain Conference For Software Engineers September 6th — 7th, 2018
- Blockchain World Conference In Atlanta , USA
- Why Blockchain World Conference Is Important For Blockchain Technology