How can blockchain revolutionize the world? In what way and where can we use its potential? How to regulate the technology? Could the energy sector gain from blockchain? In what way are ICO and tokenization revolutionizing the gaining of funds?
WHAT IS BLOCKCHAINTECH CONGRESS?
BlockchainTech Congress is a unique platform for exchanging experience and for representatives of all sectors interested in the operation and development of the breaking technology to meet.
The event is a place to present examples of its implementation and to talk about the potential, the future and legal-regulatory issues.
It is a great occasion to connect and strengthen business relations for all leaders who want to mark the trends of development in the digital world.
What really is blockchain? It’s technology that serves to the sending and storage of information in transactions made in the network.
These transactions are sorted in successive blocks of data. Thanks to the BlockchainTech Congress you can find out why this technology was created, for who, if it is safe and how it could influence reality.
The gigantic possibilities of blockchain, other than the creation of new values, enliven traditional business, stimulating it to better address the growing needs of modern consumers.
The BlockchainTech Congress is aimed to technology deliverers as well as entrepreneurs implementing blockchain technology and those who are considering the implementation in their company.
Why is it worth taking part in the BlockchainTech Congress?
- The first large congress dedicated to blockchain technology in this part of Europe.
- Blockchain is a technology which is developing at a remarkable tempo. If we want to compete with the best, we should look for adaptations of this technology to suit our needs.
- Blockchain optimalizes costs and allows you to save huge amounts, because there are no middlemen – the processes are integrated.
- One of the main advantages of blockchain is security. Thanks to cryptography, no-one can break into the system.
- Blockchain will have a huge influence on the shape of the financial sector. Research made by the World Economic Forum has proven that 10% of the world’s GDP will go through blockchain by 2025.
- Blockchain is a huge chance for almost all sectors, which could be completely changed through the ultramodern technology.
- Blockchain technology is unusually transparent thanks to public access to the register.
- Blockchain stimulates innovation, and clients love modern solutions.
- Thanks to blockchain technology, banks can save up to 20 billion dollars by 2022!
The agenda of the congress was worked on by experts of the new technology world such as:
- Anna Streżyńska, President of the Board, MC2 Solutions;
- Jacek Figuła, CCO, Billon;
- Jarosław Broda, Vice-President of the Board for Property and Development Management, TAURON Polska Energia S.A.;
- dr Mariusz Cholewa, President of the Board, BIK;
- Norbert Biedrzycki, Chairman of the BlockchainTech Advisory Board, Digital Vice President, McKinsey & Company;
- Paweł Jakubik, Member of the Board, Microsoft; Szymon Wałach, Director of Strategy and Digital Transformation,
- PKO Bank Polski
BlockchainTech Congress is the only conference of its kind to delivery knowledge
- What is blockchain?
- Blockchain implementation in the economy
- Technology implementation
- The future of blockchain – revolution is coming
- Public services
- Cyber-security – systems based on blockchain technology and other decentralized solutions
BlockchainTech Congress price for business
The cost of participation is:
- 2295 PLN + 23% VAT to 10.09.2018
- 2795 PLN + 23% VAT after 10.09.2018
BlockchainTech Congress price for public administration
The cost of participation is:
- 495 PLN + 23% VAT to 10.09.2018
- 695 PLN + 23% VAT after 10.09.2018